Posted by Tom Austen on September 15, 2017
Our client, one of the UK’s leading timber harvesting companies is seeking to recruit a Senior Forest Manager / Forest Manager.
This is a key role, responsible for delivering a high-quality woodland management service.
Day to day duties will include the preparation of client estimates and the production of reports. Implementation and control of work programmes and grant applications and to contribute towards the development of our forest management portfolio and on-going forestry related opportunities in East Anglia.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong commercial acumen and at least 3 years’ operational experience depending on grade.
• Strong client relationship management skills.
• Good knowledge of the UK Forestry Standard & UKWAS.
• Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or another relevant professional body is desirable.
• Relevant academic qualifications.
In return, our client is willing to offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
If you would like more information or to discuss this opportunity further please call us on 01522 370505 or email email@example.com
Find more opportunities in the Timber Sector or share this opportunity…